Centralized Infrastructure Management Service Consultation
Raritan Professional Services Engineers conduct an infrastructure assessment and knowledge transfer on site to improve the operations of the out-of-band infrastructure management system. Targeted towards infrastructure consisting of CommandCenter-Secure Gateway and 250 servers, this consultation includes:
- Infrastructure Assessment: inspect existing hardware, firmware and software and recommend an upgrade path to ensure compatibility, reliability and connectivity; provide guidance on network and cabling architecture, server naming conventions, user group and policy management.
- Training: latest features and functionalities of devices at the customer site; Raritan's infrastructure management architecture; diagnostic and troubleshooting procedures; and recommendations and requirements for further system expansion.
One-Day Training or Support Session
Knowledge transfer session for:
- Basic user training on Raritan equipment, specify ONE unit.
- General training on the installation and use of Raritan equipment in a customer environment, specify TWO units (an engineer and trainer will conduct the training and installation).
- Custom training on Raritan equipment, ONE unit will be charged for EACH day required to develop and deliver the training. Contact Raritan for an estimate.
Basic Centralized Infrastructure Management Service
Basic installation of a Raritan centralized infrastructure management solution. Includes installation and configuration of Raritan's CommandCenter Secure Gateway, up to four supported Dominion Series (KX, SX, KSX) and IP-Reach devices, connectivity for up to 64 customer-connected KVM or serially controlled devices, integration with the customer's IP network and related management system training at one location. T & L is included.
Expanded Centralized Infrastructure Management Service
Raritan Professional Services can expand its basic service to support more devices, port and locations for an entire data center or multiple geographically dispersed backup and remote data centers.
CommandCenter-Secure Gateway G1 Basic Upgrade Service
Part# SVC-CC-G1-BASIC UPGRADE
Firmware upgrade of a single CommandCenter-Secure Gateway G1 and upgrading firmware on up to ten Dominion Series devices. Knowledge transfer will be provided during the course of the basic upgrade process. All devices involved in the basic upgrade process will be tested and verified. The basic upgrade service is performed at a single location and will not exceed two days.
CommandCenter-Secure Gateway G1 Expanded Upgrade Service
Firmware upgrade of one or more CommandCenter Secure Gateways. Additional Raritan devices included in the upgrade process include P2-SC, Paragon Series, and Dominion Series. The expanded upgrade service is ideal for customers with deployments involving multiple locations, the implementation of P2-SC/Paragon, and greater than 10 Dominions.
dcTrack On-Site Service - 1-day with T&L - US Only
dcTrack™ is a powerful and intelligent data center management and automation system. A Raritan Professional Services Engineer (or authorized partner) can provide specific data center infrastructure management services to support the installation, deployment and/or optimization of the dcTrack system. Specifically Raritan can help the customer to (1) plan, install and configure the dcTrack system, (2) collect data center asset information and import this into the dcTrack data base and (3) prepare for production use. Customer can contract with Raritan (or authorized partner) for a specific number of days of on-site professional services.
dcTrack Phone Service - 1-hr Offsite Phone Assistance
Part# SVC-DCTRACK-PHONE-1H dcTrack™ is a powerful and intelligent data center management and automation system. A Raritan Professional Services Engineer (or authorized partner) can provide specific data center infrastructure management services to support the installation, deployment and/or optimization of the dcTrack system. Specifically Raritan can provide the customer with phone consultation to assist customer with their dcTrack implementation or operations. Customer can contract with Raritan (or authorized partner) for a specific number of hours of phone-based professional services.
dcTrack - On-Site Training - 1-day with T&L - Us Only
Power IQ - Configuration and training for Power IQ and up to 4 PDUs
Power IQ - 1 Hour of Professional Service
Power IQ - Travel & Living associated with Power IQ Services